The International Conference of the EECCA NWO "Challenges of River Basin Management in the context of Climate Change" was held in premises of the Russian Research Institute of Hydraulic Engineering and Land Reclamation (VNIIGiM) on 18-19 May 2017 in Moscow.
The focus areas of the Conference :
- transboundary river basin cooperation,
- sustainable water management and adoption of information-communication technologies (ICT) at basin level,
- adaptation of water management to climate change and anthropogenic impact,
- water-food production-hydropower-environment nexus,
- water supply and sanitation,
- river basin reclamation issues.